Robert Half Finance & Accounting Relationship Manager in San Antonio, Texas
Our client in N Central San Antonio is urgently seeking a trustworthy and motivated Relationship Manager to assist the firm's clients as they pursue their wealth management goals. The ideal thick skinned Relationship Manager will have unmatched organizational and time management skills, extraordinary client service skills, as well as will be extremely passionate about helping others succeed. Their new Relationship Manager will receive a salary, be eligible for the company's bonus model that generously rewards individuals that can manage objectives and meet goals, and also receive other great benefits (Health insurance, profit sharing, et. al.) You MUST live in and LOVE San Antonio; be rooted here with family for the long term!! If you're ready to share your experience and knowledge with our client and join a fantastic firm, please contact me directly and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04080-9500655381
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
City: San Antonio
Postal Code: 78230
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
- FINRA Series 7-MUST HAVE!
- Series 63 and Series 65 or … if they have 66 registration, only need one of the 63 or 65
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A burning desire to succeed
- An ability to handle multiple tasks
- Previous 2-5 years of financial service experience in working with and speaking to retail clients Our client is anxious to meet their new Relationship Manager** and will move quickly for an interview. Only qualifying candidates need send their resume IN WORD directly to Trish Pennington at email@example.com for IMMEDIATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration.