Bass Pro Shops SALES ASSOCIATE MARINE in San Antonio, Texas
Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
3) Demonstrate product to customers
4) Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines
5) Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training
6) Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
7) Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
8) Restock merchandise as required
9) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
Spanning destination retail, boat manufacturing and award-winning resorts, Bass Pro Shops is an innovative pioneer in connecting everyone to the great outdoors. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today Bass Pro Shops is a leading destination retailer offering outdoor gear and apparel in an immersive setting with more than 100 retail and marine centers that host 120 million people annually. White River Marine Group at http://www.whiterivermg.com/ , part of the Bass Pro family, is the largest manufacturer of boats in the world by volume offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands including TRACKER®, SUN TRACKER®, NITRO®, TAHOE®, REGENCY®, MAKO®, RANGER®, TRITON®, STRATOS® and ASCEND®. The company also operates Big Cedar Lodge at http://www.bigcedar.com/ – America’s Premier Wilderness Resort, along with other restaurants, nature-based attractions and resort destinations.
Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”
Bass Pro Shops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.