SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Senior Cyber Security Analyst - Training Support - 24 AF TS/SCI Required in SAN ANTONIO, Texas
CSRA is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst! Location - San Antonio, TX.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes, selects, and recommends installation of moderately complex security software, locks, alarm systems, and other security measures to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information.
- Investigates attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Escalates issues to higher level associates; recommends and implements safeguards and solutions.
- Monitors and analyzes moderately complex security systems for routers, switches and firewalls to ensure proper connectivity and configuration.
- Reviews computer logs and messages to identify and report possible violations of security. Coordinates, documents, and reports on internal investigations of security violations.
- Conducts tests on existing complex data security architecture to determine degree of stability.
- Interacts with client management to understand their security needs. Assists in defining and developing safeguards and solutions based on client's needs; implements procedures to accommodate them.
- Reviews security status reports to oversee system status and potential and actual security violations. Writes reports and communicates to management/client findings.
- Develop and maintain documents for 24 AF and subordinate units, such as Training Task List (TTLs), training schedules, formal and operational training guidance, and training implementation plans.
- Develops, recommends and coordinates the implementation of moderately complex data and computer security policies and procedures to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in information systems security, computer science, or related field preferred
- Four or more years of experience in information systems security
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Experience working with domain structures and digital signatures
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with firewall theory and configuration
- Experience working with security systems and implementation procedures
- Experience with networking
- Experience working with computer desktop packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Good communication skills to interact with team members, management, and support personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex security systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Defense community experience required
- Data and Network security experience required
- Technical writing experience desired
- Cloud computing experience desired
- Network architecture experience desired
- Required Certifications: Security , IAT Level II
Job Security Services
Title: Senior Cyber Security Analyst - Training Support - 24 AF TS/SCI Required
Location: USA-TX: TEXAS-SAN ANTONIO
Requisition ID: 16005CD