Citi Senior Metrics Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,San Antonio
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16054753
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Global ID Administration (GIDA) is a global organization within Citi Shared Services (CSS) with 900+ employees located across the globe. GIDA manages entitlement and provisioning of access for internal Citi employees / contractors and increasingly for external Citi clients who are using Citi applications. GIDA works in partnership with Global Information Security to build appropriate security architecture in new apps and supports large business-driven technology projects related to information security issues.
The Metrics and Analytics Team does support the GIDA Service Delivery Team, GPO Team and the Strategic Re-Engineering team with relevant metrics and insights based on the various data sources that provide information about the day to day activities of each of the analysts across its sites. The team works as a strong partner in GIDA and help them achieve their vision of running the organization with Numbers.
The Senior Metrics Analyst will work with the various site heads and teams within the sites to produce relevant metrics that captures, SLOs, Volumes, Cancellation and all other operational metrics. In addition, this individual is responsible to assist and support the Cognos development work working along with CATE and GFTS organization. This person should also work on extracting insights from the data that will help the stakeholders to make better decisions. Analytics of data will be key for this role
• Conceptualize what metrics best represent effectiveness of GIDA operations and design appropriate visualization to facilitate understanding and trends
• Do analytics globally to surface root cause and facilitate actions in support of Site Heads and GPOs
• Create partner-facing metrics to support CRMs and create complete transparency into GIDA operations
• Design customer satisfaction surveys and NPS mechanism to get Voice of customer
• Support Finance team in billing process by providing adequate and meaningful metrics in support of GIDA expenses charged to the customer
• Support Global Re-engineering Lead and Global Risk and Control Lead to identify efficiency and control opportunities by using metrics smartly
• Keen sense of numbers to most effectively design and use metrics to measure performance of GIDA processes
• Strong understanding of how to make decisions using numbers
• Experience in any analytics functions and CoEs is a significant advantage
• Knowledge or Risk and Control and experience of using metrics to identify high risk processes or scenarios
• Advanced conceptual thinking in complex and/or completely new situations
• Experience working in a matrix global environment
• Experience working in shared services environment and/or knowledge of the dynamics of work migration and project management
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills - advanced skills needed
• Prior experience of dealing with senior leaders in the company
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 2-5 years of relevant metrics analysis experience
· Strong work ethic; excellent use of discretion and judgment.
· Good command of English language (both verbal and written)
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation, relationship development and prioritization skills
· Analytical and detail oriented
· Proven track record of effective people management; and defining, documenting and validating process requirements
· The ability and enthusiasm to develop the process and procedures improvement skill set
· Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
· Demonstrates advanced experience in navigating and leveraging project management tools