Planned Systems International, Inc. Senior Software Engineer (ColdFusion) in San Antonio, Texas
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Performing systems analysis, design, integration, programming, documentation and implementation of applications administrative and business oriented in nature.
- Working in all phases of system development life cycle with emphasis on the analysis, integration, programming, testing, documentation and acceptance phases.
- Applying business and data manipulation principles and methods to Functional and technical problems to arrive at automated solutions.
- Working independently and as a leader in support of technical requirements; analyzing requirements; creating designs, and developing technical requirements in required media.
- Providing program support, testing debugs, and writing documentation as required.
- Providing customer assistance support in setting up microcomputers and/or installing software packages.
- Evaluating and providing recommendations for new database technologies and architectures.
- Coding queries and reports, metadata repositories using database management tools such as SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with 5+ years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Applicable IA certifications required (Security+).
- Applicable Certifications in field of expertise (i.e. Windows or ColdFusion.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans. NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.