Planned Systems International, Inc. Software Developer in San Antonio, Texas
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities: The Software Developer shall provide on-site technical software development support for applications and databases transitioned to the sustainment environment. The candidate shall provide software development support to include, but not to be limited to:
- Analyze business needs and create a software solution.
- Requirements definition, business analysis, data modeling, designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software.
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field, with 5+ years of progressive experience performing all aspects of database design and a demonstrated knowledge SQL architectures and configurations.
- Knowledgeable in communicating storage system concepts to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Agile Development, .Net Framework, IIS, Technical Documentation is also required.
- Current Security+ certification.
- Experienced in the use of an incident management system and demonstrate the highest possible standards of customer support and produce maximum customer satisfaction.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans. NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.