Learning Care Group Teacher - childcare center * in San Antonio, Texas
La Petite Academy is Hiring Teachers in San Antonio!
We are Seeking Part Time Teachers for our Childcare Center Located at 1700 Encino Rio Unit 6
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Minimum of one year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA *required *
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Department/School: San Antonio-Encino Rio
Brand: La Petite Academy
Job Title: Teacher - childcare center *
Job Status/Hours: Part time
Address: 1700 Encino Rio Unit 6
City: San Antonio
Requisition Number: 28311BR
Job Group: Teacher