Sygma Network Inc Training Manager in San Antonio, Texas
Location: San Antonio,TX(5620 Rittiman Plaza)
The SYGMA Network, Inc.
5620 Rittiman Plaza
San Antonio,TX 78218
» See all jobs at this location
The SYGMA Network“The Top of the Food Chain"
This position exists to build, implement and manage successful training programs for incoming associates at all levels with a focus on high-volume positions Drivers and Selectors. The Employee Performance Manager will also work directly with Human Resources to build the competence levels of Supervisors and Managers through our CMP Performance Management process including establishing regular feedback loops for those positions.
• Conduct needs analysis to determine most critical areas for improvement in training programs for high-volume positions including Drivers and Warehouse Selectors.
• Work with Department Leads to develop effective on-boarding training programs with a focus on employee performance; work with Training Experts in each department to ensure effective follow-up with all trainees throughout the training process.
• Conduct analysis and build programs for existing associates in high-volume positions including Drivers and Warehouse Selectors who are not performing at acceptable levels; implement and manage programs to ensure associates receive proper job training and work with Department Leads and Human Resources to assist in employment decisions where necessary.
• Lead discussions on Senior Management team with regard to training progress for high-volume positions including Drivers and Warehouse Selectors; prepare and discuss documentation and recommendations during weekly meetings.
• Work with Human Resources to build, manage and conduct effective development initiatives and sessions for Supervisor and Manager Positions.
• Drive a culture of feedback as part of development process through effective Performance Management; responsible for instructing and managing feedback process for all positions within the company.
• Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in Training & Development-related field or commensurate experience in similar field
Minimum of 4 years managerial experience within Training & Development vocation.
Minimum 7 years managerial experience within Training & Development vocation in lieu of degree.
Experience with building and managing on-boarding training programs for individual-contributor positions.
Experience with building coaching & feedback cultures.
Skills and Abilities:
Very strong ability to coach and provide constructive feedback at all levels
Excellent communication skills including speaking, writing, and listening to others
Strong analytical skills
Ability to make sound judgments
Strong understanding of OSHA, DOT, Work Place Safety and Food Safety.
Ability to keep informed on legislation affecting the center.
Time management and organization skills.
Work is a combination of sedentary, standing, walking and bending
Some travel will be required
Flexibility to work a schedule that meets the needs of the center
- Must be able to read at a distance close to the eyes, with or without correction
- Office, warehouse and outside environments
- Automobile, PC, Microsoft Office Applications
License or Certification:
- Driver’s license