Palm Harbor Homes Maintenance Supervisor in Seguin, Texas
A maintenance supervisor is needed in our manufacturing plant located in Seguin, Texas. This position will be an hourly position, paid weekly. We offer full benefits, to include, medical, dental, 401K, and paid vacation. Candidates will need the following skill set.
- Small tool repair. Electrical saws, routers, drills
- Trained on tool repair on Senco nail and staple guns
- Knowledgeable in plant electrical. Our plant’s main is 480V then is stepped down 220V and 110V.
- 3 phase on electrical
- Crane and hoist repair. Able to tear down and rebuild hoist. Able to trouble shoot electrical communication from pendant to hoist.
- Crane and hoist maintenance. Typical inspection, lubrication and overall running order.
- Crane inspection log updated. Ex. When working on a hoist it has to be documented what repair was done and when.
- Crane and hoist internals. Limit switch’s, breaks, overall operation of the hoist.
- OSHA compliance inspections and prevention throughout the plant. Ex. Drop cords, power supplies to saws, receptacles, switch’s, disconnect
- PM (preventative maintenance) inspections daily, weekly, monthly and annually. Documented and logged into book.
- Sprinkler System knowledge. Able to do visual inspection. Not certified, but mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work on a crane hoist or lights that are up to 30’ in the air.
- Rebuild pneumatic paint pumps. Mostly replacing seals and put back together.
- Trained on foam seal guns. This is a 2 part mixture of material that turns into foam adhesive.
Mon – Fri with availability to work projects on Saturday if the need arises.
Requisition Number: 16-0061
Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Post Date: 1/18/2017