Premium Retail Services Retail Sales Specialist in Selma, Texas
Retail Sales Specialist
- Responsible for all aspects of client product support including training, sales support, merchandising and demonstration.
- Accountable for an increase in sales on the products within retailers assigned.
- Ensure product display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, and interactive displays working properly, overall appearance and presentations standards excel over competitive products.
- Places approved signage and POP as needed. Identifies additional signage opportunities at store level and communicates to management.
- Ensure correct inventory levels/needs are communicated to supervisor and through reporting in service order as requested.
- Identifies sales opportunities at store level (traffic awareness).
- Trains retail staff on client products, equipment operations, messaging, sales enabling skills, promotions, new product launches, etc.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence in designated retail stores.
- Create and maintain consistent store scheduled hours and input into assigned system daily.
- Assist team member to drive sales, increase category market share and brand awareness. Influence market share and mind-share.
- Attend required training sessions on internet-related services and products.
- Assist client in training initiatives to ensure retail sales associates’ understanding of our client’s internet-related services, products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Forward thinking problem-solver, go above and beyond for the clients objectives, serving as an extension of the manufacturer or client.
- Manage your sales performance against assigned goals and metrics.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities in timely manner.
- Indicates opportunities and instore concerns as they arise to management.
- Identifies completive advantages and submits ideas at local level.
- Other duties as assigned to improve performance of self.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
- Minimum one year experience in retail sales or product demonstration.
- Consumer electronic experience is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong presentation and/or selling skills required.
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: TX, Selma
Rep City/Location: Selma