Learning Care Group Infant Teacher * in Southlake, Texas
Children's Courtyard is Hiring an Infant Teacher in Southlake!
We are Seeking a Part-time Infant Teacher 12:30-6:00 pm M-F Interested? Let Us Know! Call our Center Director at 817.442.8782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Brand: Children's Courtyard
Job Title: Infant Teacher *
Job Status/Hours: Part time
Address: 1601 Corporate Circle
Requisition Number: 28313BR
Job Group: Teacher