Tarrant County Government CONTRACT SPECIALIST, Public Health in Tarrant County, Texas
- Responsible for identifying and coordinating all agency contracts.
- Monitors contractor compliance with agency contracts and grants.
- Participates in development of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and proposal scoring as well as policy development and implementation.
- Assists with business requirements to create RFPs, Requests for Offers (RFOs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Participates in preparing and scoring RFPs, Request for Qualifications, and RFQs.
- Assists in annual contract review and updates.
Posting may close at any time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance to the division and program managers in formulating SOWs and RFQ/P for new, renewable, or re-bid of contracts.
- Oversees and monitors contracts for performance and compliance.
- Participates in quality assurance and improvement processes.
- Communicates with other County departments and stakeholders.
- Reviews and reports status on all ongoing contracts.
- Performs all other related duties as required. Minimum Requirements:
NOTE:YOU MUST FILL OUT THE WORK HISTORY and EDUCATION SECTIONS OF APPLICATION TO SHOW YOU HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION AS REQUIRED BY HIRING DEPARTMENT OR BE DISQUALIFIED.
TO APPLY, must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in business, management, or a related field.
TOAPPLY, Three (3) full-time years of work experience in business management, contract monitoring, or program monitoring.
Ability to work well with others including strong written and communication skills.
Ability to problem solve and monitor multiple activities.
Possess strong organizational skills.
Comfortable with working in the community and partnering with other groups to achieve goals.
If hired, must provide proof of educational attainment at New Hire Processing or during the promotional process.
Tarrant County will conduct background checks on new hires that will include a criminal background check related to convictions and deferred adjudications in the past Seven years and may include credit reports, motor vehicle records, employment records and educational attainment. A conviction or deferred adjudication is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case is considered individually.
Job Title: CONTRACT SPECIALIST, Public Health
Closing Date/Time: Tue. 11/15/16 11:59 PM Central Time
Salary: $2,131.08 - $2,344.19 Biweekly
Job Type: Regular Full-time
Location: Tarrant County, Texas