Wilsonart LLC Financial Analyst in Temple, Texas
Requisition Number: 161-09-2016
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Wilsonart LLC, is seeking for fill an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. This individual will handle high level of responsibilites, reporting directly to the Sr. Finance Manager. Responsibilities include:
High Level Functions
- Provide detailed analysis and financial support of assigned areas, leveraging External / Internal sources research and develop best in class practices – Comparison of (plan & actual) and initiatives including ROI, TCO modeling, KPI’s, Balance Scorecard and variance explanations.
- Prepare / develop / translate reporting, oversee forecasting rhythms/trends, and complete any ad hoc analysis
- Assist with budget and planning processes. Partner with operating leaders to develop realistic financial plans aligned to operational goals.
- Establish operating routines with fellow team members including standard reporting, metrics, and trending/projections. Actively assist in developing the pulse business and monitor progress to objectives.
- Participate in process improvement projects to gain efficiencies in reporting and forecasting cycles.
- Participate and lead strategic / tactical projects aligned to our business and finance goals driving continuous improvement.
- Assist in the development and utilization of complex financial and sales models, what-if scenarios, reducing risk, process optimization
- Improve efficiencies of producing timely, accurate and highly useful reporting / analysis leveraging available tools
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar analytical discipline
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree and/or financial leadership program graduate
- Highly proficient in Excel – Macro’s
- Knowledge or able to learn/leverage following systems, Hyperion HFM, Oracle, INFOR, Tableau
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and deliver results
- Working knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to apply sound business judgment, research and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels with self-confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally and across business boundaries to solve issues and drive projects to completion
- Become a valued team member working in a collaborative fast paced environment
Light work - Tasks involve pushing/pulling, lifting and standing or using force equal to handling materials up to 20 pounds.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.