Wilsonart LLC Oracle Financial Applications Manager in Temple, Texas
Requisition Number: 171-10-2016
Job Title: Oracle Financial Applications Manager
Oracle Financial Applications Manager
Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces is a world leading manufacturing and distribution organization that is driven by a mission to create innovative, high performance surfaces that people love, with world-class service our customers can count on, and delivered by people all over the world who care.
Our company, with the Americas HQ’s in Temple, TX, and Global HQ’s in Austin, TX, manufactures and distributes High Pressure Laminate, Quartz, Solid Surface, Coordinated TFL and Edge-banding and other engineered surface options for use in furniture, office and retail spaces, countertops, worktops and other applications. We are looking for an EBS IT Finance Manager located in Temple, TX. The company has multiple global business units and is launching an Oracle e-Business suite financials implementation project for its largest business unit. The ideal candidate would be a hands on subject matter expert in core financials process and understand the inner workings of Oracle e-business suite financial modules and its integration to Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Manufacturing and costing process. Reporting to the Director of Applications, this position forms an integral part of the application team.
- Planning and delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives to the business with Oracle e-Business Suite financial modules.
- Drive best practice process improvements in the GL, AP, AR, and Fixed Assets areas, including CoA.
- Drive proper standard costing processes and procedures, with associated system configurations.
Ensure the successful delivery of business requirements, functional configuration and delivery of business requirements leveraging Oracle e-Business Suite.
Prepare and/or validate solutions for enhancements against Oracle best practices
- Conduct business workshop sessions and facilitate/document business requirements to understand business demand and initiatives
- Provide hands on setup and functional module implementation/configuration
- Study current business process flows and suggest options for business optimization and efficiency
- Remain current on Oracle applications knowledge ensuring compliance throughout the project initiatives
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and analyze solutions for process improvement
- Ownership and accountability of the release management process to include prioritizing, planning, building, testing and execution in accordance with compliance requirements
- Responsible for go-live and production support
- Tasks as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance Information Systems, or related field with 10+ years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
Hands-on Experience with Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Cash Management, TCA Customer Model, SLA, EB-Tax, AGIS
- Experience with implementation and rollout of current release of Oracle EBS Applications (R12)
- Familiarity with Oracle Application Implementation Methodologies – AIM/OUM
- Must possess excellent communication skills, strong business knowledge and the ability to collaborate effectively at various levels in the company.
- Prior experience in leading teams and projects in a global environment
- Agile and Waterfall implementation experience
- PMP certification is preferred
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.