Wilsonart LLC Oracle Supply Chain Analyst in Temple, Texas
Requisition Number: 172-10-2016
Job Title: Oracle Supply Chain Analyst
Oracle Supply Chain Analyst
Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces is a world leading manufacturing and distribution organization that is driven by a mission to create innovative, high performance surfaces that people love, with world-class service our customers can count on, and delivered by people all over the world who care.
Our company, with the Americas HQ’s in Temple, TX, and Global HQ’s in Austin, TX, manufactures and distributes High Pressure Laminate, Quartz, Solid Surface, Coordinated TFL and Edge-banding and other engineered surface options for use in furniture, office and retail spaces, countertops, worktops and other applications. We are looking for an EBS IT Finance Manager located in Temple, TX. The company has multiple global business units and is launching an Oracle e-Business suite financials implementation project for its largest business unit. The ideal candidate would be a hands on subject matter expert in the procure to pay, and inventory processes and understand the inner workings of Oracle e-business suite financial modules and its integration to Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Manufacturing and costing process. Reporting to the Director of Applications, this position forms an integral part of the application team.
Position: Procure To Pay Lead
The Oracle EBS Procure to Pay and Inventory lead role is within the Finance-IT Team. As part of the team, Candidate will lead technical and process solutions leveraging Oracle EBS 12X. Candidate should have expertise in Oracle Supply Chain modules with integration to Oracle Finance and Cost management.
- Strong process expertise in procure to pay: quotes, PO management, approvals, workflow, receipts, payments, etc.
- A good combination of skills in functional and technical aspects of Oracle EBS core applications
- Experience in at least three EBS implementation cycle in current release of Oracle EBS Applications (R12)
- 10+ years of Oracle EBS (eBusiness Suite) functional implementation experience
- As a lead resource in defining systems requirements, designing and prototyping solutions, consulting with users on process transformation, testing, training, go-live, expertise in system cutovers and defining support procedures
- Reporting to senior management and working with global teams during implementation and post go-live
- Functional design and configuration experience with combination of the following Oracle EBS modules Procure to Pay (P2P,), Cost Management and Inventory
- Complete and thorough knowledge of EBS integration of finance and manufacturing process
- Experience managing workstream scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors and propose solutions based on best practices.
- Data conversion experience is a must especially inventory, PO and BOM
- Knowledge of Subledger Accounting (SLA)
- AIM methodology and Water fall / Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review functional requirements from the business and ensure development team creates architecturally compliant designs
- Work collaboratively with business and technical infrastructure teams to produce quality system design, utilizing best practice methodology and technology
- Candidate will be involved in direct user interaction for CEMLI definition & delivery of the solution
- Lead and support data mapping and integration for data conversion and integration from third party systems and upstream systems like Hyperion and BI
- Follow and responsible for configuration and change management processes during implementation and application support
- Perform tasks as assigned
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree, or related field with 10+ years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Certification in Oracle EBS
Nice to have, but not required
- Understanding of Spend Analytics, cross EBS module configuration experience.
- Certification in CSCP/CPIM/CPSM
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.