Wilsonart LLC Oracle Technical Lead in Temple, Texas
Requisition Number: 169-10-2016
Job Title: Oracle Technical Lead
Oracle Technical Lead
Wilsonart LLC, Temple, Texas currently has an opening for an Oracle Technical Lead.
Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces is a world leading manufacturing and distribution organization that is driven by a mission to create innovative, high performance surfaces that people love, with world-class service our customers can count on, and delivered by people all over the world who care.
Our company, with the Americas HQ’s in Temple, TX, and Global HQ’s in Austin, TX, manufactures and distributes High Pressure Laminate, Quartz, Solid Surface, Coordinated TFL and Edge-banding and other engineered surface options for use in furniture, office and retail spaces, countertops, worktops and other applications. We are looking for an EBS IT Finance Manager located in Temple, TX. The company has multiple global business units and is launching an Oracle e-Business suite financials implementation project for its largest business unit. The ideal candidate would be a hands on technical developer lead with a good understanding of business processes.
The Oracle EBS Technical lead role is within the Oracle Financials Finance-IT Support Team. As part of the IT Team, candidate will own and be accountable for technical solutions requiring development, as well as manage integrations between EBS, and other third party applications such as Infor, and home-grown systems. Candidate should have working knowledge of the Oracle EBS architecture and CEMLI definition & delivery of the technical solution. Database management skills are also desired.
- A good combination of skills in Technical and-Functional aspects of Oracle EBS core applications
- Experience in at least three EBS implementation cycle / upgrade cycle in current release of Oracle EBS Applications (R12)
- Implementation and support role in Oracle environment (10+ years)
- Experience of Oracle Financials and Supply Chain Interfaces with PL/SQL, and Unix scripts, PEARL, FTP
- Knowledge of Concurrent Manager & Concurrent Programs definition and automation
- AIM methodology and Water fall / Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Unix scripting, Oracle EBS architecture and
- Development experience in development in Forms / Reports 6i Developer Took Kit, WF Builder, Oracle Framework Architecture (OAF)
- Hands on experience with conversions, interfaces, data mapping and validations.
- Expertise in SOA, AME and BPEL design for workflows and data integration
- Excellent knowledge of relational database design concepts, coding, and debugging PL/SQL (functions, triggers, procedures)
- Experience with Oracle 11G (creating/modifying tables, views, sequences,)
- Experience with standard integration methodologies and ETL concepts
- Liaison between on-site functional resources and off-shore development resources.
- Knowledge of development best practices, including Oracle application standard development practices, build and release process, data conversions and unit testing
- Successfully lead data conversion and integration development
- Knowledge of business processes such as Subledger Accounting (SLA), P2P, Inventory, and Manufacturing is preferred.
- Responsible for go-live and production support
- Perform as tasks assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Systems, or related field with 10+ years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
Hands-on experience with CEMLI, Workflow design and development
- Experience with implementation and rollout of current release of Oracle EBS Applications (R12)
- Familiarity with Oracle Application Implementation Methodologies – AIM/OUM
- Experience leading teams and projects in a global environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills, strong business knowledge and the ability to collaborate
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree, or related field with 10+ years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Certification in Oracle EBS
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.