Cardinal Health Field Service Rep in Texas, Texas
What Field Service contributes to Cardinal Health
Field Service is responsible managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points and, for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve overall customer experience. Act as customer advocate and liaison back into Cardinal Health organization (field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.