Heart of Texas Region MHMR Center Caseworker I or II (Encircle) 1726 in Texas
Caseworkers for Klaras Center for Families work with Mental Health staff, Juvenile Justice, Private/State Psychiatric and Medical Hospitals, Residential Treatment Centers and Truancy Courts and other community providers in an effort to meet therapeutic goals of adolescents in the mental health system in the McLennan County area. This person will implement rehabilitation treatment plans and provide case management and skills training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and computer keyboarding for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Local travel to consumer homes, school, and other community settings
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required. 50% of time will be spent traveling locally.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 year of experience of case management or mental health preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: $13.8654-$16.78 HOURLY/$28,840-$34,896 ANNUALLY DOQ
Location: Klaras Center for Families
Department: Klaras Center for Families