Bureau Vertias North America Key Account Manager- Houston, TX in Texas
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The purpose of this position is to develop strong and sustainable working relationships with assigned clients while providing global functional leadership for the management of client programs and develop plans and implement growth strategies for assigned client portfolio. Provide updates and overall account health status to Executive teams. The primary accounts will be A number of Major O&G operators along with 10-15 local key accounts.• Fully understand client organization, their business model, goals and strategies (including leadership personnel, key initiatives, news and financials) to drive business development activities. Ensure alignment of BVNA resources with client needs and expectations to realize client satisfaction.
• Fully accountable to deliver “Project Pipeline Reports” reports to Executive Leadership and Operations.
• Ensure market alignments Metrics are achieved and soft issues are managed effectively.
• In coordination with VP of Marketing and Sales and Operations, develop and manage the sale of “New Services” to existing accounts as well. The KPI will be achievement of incremental sales as defined in the BV sales plan and relevant fiscal year budget.
• Fully accountable to accurately forecast account revenue overall and by Product Line and by region.
• In coordination with Business line, Operations and Executive Management to develop and implement “Win-Back” strategies for accounts where BVNA has lost market share. A process to bring existing client from dissatisfied to satisfied and recapture lost sales.
• Manage the bookings for assigned accounts including accurate forecasting and budgeting.
• Interface with clients to continuously calibrate their expectations with BVNA performance and resolve or escalate issues that do not meet client expectations.
• Identify and coordinate the development of additional BVNA services offerings to fully maximize BVNA’s engagement with the client.
• Manage price negotiation, discounts, contracts, RFP’s between client and BVNA related parties.
• Collect, monitor and disseminate data on sourcing and/or market trends along with client needs to feedback to the operations team.
• Monitor, identify and communicate to relevant parties any risk or opportunities based on continuous review of the health of the account.
• Ensure creation and execution of account reviews quarterly
• Manage client meetings and presentations along with participating in training seminars and/or tradeshows.
• Strong working knowledge of O&G upstream and downstream markets and technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related degree from an accredited institution preferred
• Minimum five years of progressive strategic sales experience in a business-to-business, oil and gas industry sales environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and lead sales forecasting activities, budget development, and performance goals. Strong emphasis in client acquisition and development, valuations, and competitor analysis.
• Must have an understanding and general competency in areas of technical regulations, standards, and compliance and requirements that relate to the oil and gas industry.
• Ability to use industry and client research to develop sales proposals, pricing, discounts, budget forecasts, sales strategies and growth potential.
• Clear understanding of client procurement processes preferably, directly related to Inspection, QA/QC, Mechanical Integrity services.
• Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, be responsive and thrive in a team environment.
• Communication - Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, excellent presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels with both internal and external executives, regulators, and municipal officials.
• Leadership and Teamwork - Ability to interface and effectively work with various groups and cultures involved (partners, government, agencies, contractors, operations, etc.), and gain alignment to achieve objectives.
• Road Warrior - ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: