Danaher Corporation Sales Account Specialist in Texas
Danaher Company Description
Esko, a Danaher Company is a global supplier of integrated solutions for the packaging and labels, sign and display, commercial printing and publishing industries. Esko products and services drive profitability in the packaging and printing supply chain by reducing time-to-market and raising productivity.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Main role / Position Objective:
To sell Esko Pre-press, Workflow and Collaboration software solutions to assigned sectors and accounts in the Western United States.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Generate new sales revenue opportunities to meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Initiates new customer contacts and relationships.
- Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans for Esko’s product base.
- Identifies revenue opportunities for Esko (software, services, maintenance contracts, hardware).
- Creates customer-centric solutions and commercial proposals.
- Works closely with Marketing and CRM group to develop coverage strategy.
- Conducts marketing activities to capitalize on business opportunities; follows up with leads timely.
- Collaborates with Sales Account Managers on strategic accounts.
- Maintains current information in territory database and CRM.
- Maintains accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to VP of Sales with supervision of day-to-day sales activities by the regional sales account manager.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- At least 4 years of sales experience in a related field OR customer service experience in Pre-press software, workflow solutions and implementation services
- An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Graphics Arts, Design and/or Printing preferred.
- Very strong industry and application knowledge of Packaging Design, Pre-Press, Web based collaboration and Digital Finishing software solutions. Excellent knowledge of regional companies in these sectors and a strong network of peers is a definite bonus.
- Specific knowledge of Esko software solutions is a bonus.
Competencies (personal qualifications):
- Highly developed teamwork skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strength in problem solving, able to manage complex business subjects and related solutions.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation.
- Ability to create commitment and trust.
- Enthusiasm and determination to succeed.
- Be able to manage time and own schedule effectively with only limited supervision.
- Understands and demonstrates Value Selling and Return On Investment strategies.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 81,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2015, we generated $20.6B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-United States-Texas
Req ID: ESK001919