Dell Treasury Operations Director in Texas
Treasury Operations Director, TX Remote
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Treasury Operations Director to be a part of our Dell Software team. Prefer this position to be based out of the Austin area.
This role will primarily be responsible for managing cash and short term liquidity management, bank account and bank portal management, direct cash forecasting, and ensuring proper controls are in place. Currently the bank structure include 115 bank accounts in both domestic and international locations with 25 banks. Current existing banking and entity structure will change materially over the next 6 months as new entities and BU’s will be formed to enable the Private Equity owners to better manage the business. In addition, a Treasury Management System will be evaluated to determine if would be more efficient than the current Treasury cash management structure.
- - The Director will be required to partner and lead effectively across a wide range of cross functional and domestic/international stakeholders.
- - Top priorities will be to ensure sufficient liquidity is available to run the business, banking structures are efficient to share cash across and between entities,
- - Ensure reporting is in place to capture daily cash balances and forecasted needs, and proper controls have been established and adhered to by the company (bank signatories, bank portal access, cash execution process, etc.).
- - Frequent interaction with Senior Management and with the Private Equity firm will be required as well.
- - The Treasury team will be a small group which means assistance in other Treasury areas will likely be required from time to time.
- - 10 years of relevant experience and at least an undergraduate degree (MBA preferred)
- - Must have have a high degree of Excel experience
- - Strong communication and previous leadership skills
- - This person must be able to partner and work effectively as a team player.
- - MBA a plus
- - A Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is a plus, but not required depending on prior experience.
Francisco Partners and Elliot Management plans to acquire Dell Software (except Boomi) as announced on June 20 2016. If you are selected for a Dell Software (except Boomi) position and the transaction closes, your future employment will be with the new company created by this transaction. Dell recruiters can provide you with additional information about any applicable changes upon request.
Company Description With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- - Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- - When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- - Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- - We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- - Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers.
Job: *Treasury Manager - Finance
Organization: *Software Group
Title: Treasury Operations Director
Requisition ID: 16000TBN