Aon Corporation HR Services Representative (The Woodlands, TX) in The Woodlands, Texas
Aon Is Looking For A HR Services Representative
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Customer Service business group within Aon Hewitt, in Charlotte, NC. As an HR Services Representative you will work in a dynamic call center environment providing customer service and consultation to our client employees.
Your Impact As An*HR Services Representative*
- Answer and handle back-to-back inbound calls from client employees as well as conduct outbound calls for follow up as required
- Greet the employee, answer concerns and questions, educating them and solving complex issues relating to their health care benefits, 401k savings, life benefits, retirement plans, leave of absence, payroll and human resource related services.
- Utilize your interpersonal skills and extensive on-the-job training to provide professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and responsive customer service.
- Access customer accounts and product information, by toggling between multiple screens and systems, to provide accurate answers and support within the parameters of Aon Hewitt’s policies and procedures.
- Create and update employee files in database, as authorized.
- Stay current on Aon Hewitt’s programs and services through on-going training provided by Aon Hewitt.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- A self-starter who has excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the desire to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and dependable in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using several Windows applications at once while assisting a customer on the phone.
- Flexibility to work a specified shift and extended hours as necessary.
- Experience in one of these industries: Health Care, Human Resources Services or Financial Services is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or a High School diploma and equivalent years of related industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
- A full Benefits Package - starting on your first day of employment – options include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance and a 401k plan.
- Community Involvement: An annual Global Service Day allows Aon colleagues to make a positive impact on our local communities. Your identity at Aon is defined not only by what you do, but by how you are inspired and empowered to do it.
- Diversity programs to ensure Aon promotes an inclusive, open culture with diversity in thought and style
- A corporate Wellbeing program (physical, social, emotional and financial wellbeing) that creates an environment and culture where leadership and colleagues are engaged, healthy and high performing.
- Growth Potential – a vast majority of our leadership team started as HR Service Reps.
- Career Development: Ongoing training, coaching and development
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visitAon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visitaon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 0056850
Category: Customer Service/ Contact Centre
Location: United States, TX, The Woodlands