US-Reports, Inc Loss Control Surveyor in The Woodlands, Texas
Are you looking for a new career that offers limitless development opportunities? Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing industry. Join US-Reports and become a part of a dynamic organization.
US-Reports is looking forLoss Control Surveyorsto work on an independent contractor basis. Founded in 1988, US-Reports is one of the nation’s largest providers of Premium Audits, Inspections, and Risk Control Management. We are an established company experiencing tremendous growth and we want YOU!
• Work from your home office as an Independent Contractor
• US-Reports provides excellent software resources and industry expertise
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging career where there are always endless possibilities
• Every day brings new opportunities and unique experiences
Loss Control Surveyor responsibilities:
• Individually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
• Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
• Inspect commercial and residential properties for hazardous conditions
• Evaluate operational and safety practices including exposures and hazards
• Write recommendations for the reduction of losses
• Submit reports via web-portal in checklist and narrative formatting
• Adhere to customer requirements and quality standards
• Maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
• Act with professionalism and urgency
• Ability to observe and evaluate potentially hazardous conditions and write recommendations
• Skills in time management, verbal/ written communications, and web-based applications
• Background in construction, safety, fire safety and risk services beneficial
• Requires basic knowledge and education in safety inspections on commercial or residential properties
If you are inexperienced, please reach out to a recruiter for details on potential training opportunities.
Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing sector.
US-Reports ---- Exceeding Expectations
Visit us at www.us-reports.com
All contractors are subject to a background check and social security number verification