Kiewit Corporation Oil Gas & Chemical Process Controls Intern- Kiewit Engineering & Design in The Woodlands, Texas
Date:Oct 17, 2016
Location:The Woodlands, TX, TX, US
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2013 revenues of more than $11.8 billion and employs more than 33,000 staff and craft employees.
Oil Gas & Chemical Engineer Intern - Kiewit Engineering & Design
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
Candidate will be an Oil, Gas and Chemical Engineer Intern who can quickly become familiar with various Oil Gas and Chemical processes or technologies and make significant contributions.
- Interested in industrial process development, conceptual design, or process support with a background in refining, chemicals, or polymers.
- May assist with the procurement control and instrumentation process of equipment specifications.
- Assist with the generating deliverables for projects.
- Assist with preparing engineering designs, including layout, design sketches, and conceptual design.
- Performs and checks engineering calculations following standard methods and principles for projects.
- Contributes to the development of client proposals and project cost estimates.
- Assist in instrument datasheets.
- Assist with construction of cause and effect diagrams.
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) in Chemical Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university program is required.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Nearest Major Market:Houston Job Segment:Controls Engineer, Process Engineer, Construction, Intern, Engineer, Engineering, Entry Level