Hoar Construction Carpenter in Tyler, Texas
Number of Openings:
Job Type (Employment Type):
The Carpenter position requires performing carpentry objectives, including but not limited to, framing walls, mounting doors, installing windows, hardware, and casework, installing trim work and other finish carpentry items according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions. May install specialty hardware (i.e. handrails, bathroom accessories, laminates).
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
• Build wall, window, and door framing.
• Mount doors, hardware, casework, trim work.
• Install specialty hardware (i.e. handrails, bathroom accessories, laminates).
• Use circular saws, reciprocating saws, nail guns, sander and other power tools as required.
• Use all carpentry hand tools as required.
Education, Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
• High School education or equivalent preferred
• 1-4 years experience working as a general Carpenter on commercial or industrial construction projects.
• Ability to work in inclement weather
• Overtime and weekend work is periodically required
• Must be able to travel on short notice
• May periodically work at elevated heights.
• Frequently lifting and moving materials and tools weighing up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
• Frequently lifting and moving materials and tools weighing up to >50 lbs. with assistance.
• Frequently bending, stooping, standing, reaching, walking
EOE- M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability