Centene Corporation Critical Facilities Technician in Tyler, Texas
Position Purpose: Perform general maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring of all mechanical and electrical systems within the Centene Data Center facility. Perform skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and coordinate maintenance and repairs with outside vendors.
- Monitor all mechanical and electrical systems including but not limited to: HVAC/CRAC, chillers, air handlers, UPS, switchgear, stand by generators, clean agent fire protection systems, sprinkler and fire detection systems through Building Automation System (BAS) including VESDA system
- Perfom troubleshooting on all mechanical, electrical and fire system alerts, alarms and out of range conditions
- Conduct regular walkthrough of electrical and mechanical plant for Data Center facility
- Provide reporting and communications to Data Center mangement
- Provide support to Data Center Technicians for equipment going in and out of the Data Center
- Preferred Experience:MEP AptitudeExperience with Facility Management#LI-NT1
Education/Experience: Bachelor s Degree in electrical, electronics, mechanical engineering, or critical facilities or equivalent experience. 2 years of critical facilities management, HVAC, electrical, or mechanical experience. Supporting mechanical or electrical systems in a critical facility environment or equivalent preferred. Knowledge of building automation systems, fire protection and monitoring systems including VESDA systems, understanding of HVAC and chiller systems, electrical systems including UPS's, generators, and switchgear preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Information Technology
Requisition ID: 1040472