Hyatt 2nd Assistant Golf Superintendent - Full-Time in US, Texas
Wolfdancer Golf Club at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is an Arthur Hills design located 12 miles past Austin Bergstrom International Airport and 8 miles before Bastrop on Hwy 71. The club is an 18-hole facility with TifEagle greens and 419 bermuda grass tees, fairways, and rough.
We are currently seeking a motivated, energetic candidate for 2 nd Assistant Golf Course Superintendent. This is an hourly entry level supervisor position, responsible for day to day scheduling and supervision of the maintenance crew, calibration and application of pesticides and fertilizers, irrigation repair and maintenance, as well as all other tasks associated with golf course maintenance.
Requirements for this position include a completed Certificate in Turfgrass Management, 2 years’ experience working on a golf course, a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record, an ability to lift 50 lbs. or more, a keen eye for detail, and a hard work ethic. It is preferred that candidates have a current TDA Pesticide Applicators License, though this license will be required to be completed with 90 days of employment. All candidates should be able to work outside for extended periods of time.
Benefits include life and health insurance, paid vacation and sick days, uniforms, meals, paid dues for GCSAA and Central Texas GCSA, and complimentary hotel nights at Hyatt hotels nationwide.
- This is an hourly entry level supervisor position. *
- Must have Certificate in Turfgrass Management
- 2 years' experience working on a golf course
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
- TDA Pesticide Applicators License preferred (will be required within 90 days of employment)
- Candidates should be able to work outside for extended periods of time
Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BAS003132