Way Companies Sales Representative in Vidor, Texas
Founded in 1918 The Way Companies have excelled by pioneering new mechanical system technologies and always striving to be at the forefront of technological innovation. Way’s team consists of Professional Engineers, Project Managers, Certified Energy Managers, a dedicated Customer Service department, Marketing and Sales professionals, Service Managers, a Quality Control Service Director, and close to 100 service technicians. Being a part of Way Companies is like being a part of a family.
Region: Vidor/Golden Triangle Area
This position will report to the Vice President of Business Development. The primary objective of this role is to generate Performance Contracting sales. The primary responsibility is for Performance Contracting business development. In addition, this person will manage successful customer accounts during and after the implementation phase of projects.
- The role will include the management of a sound sales plan for large accounts within the designated sales region including the preparation of Account Development Plans for those accounts and region.
- Responsibilities will initially include development of Performance Contracting proposals, managing and participating in sales and proposal presentations, coordinating contract negotiations and coordinating project financing.
- Candidates must have demonstrable experience in integrating and managing internal technical resources with customer needs and opportunities to successfully consummate Performance Contracting deals.
- Must be able to apply market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- This individual will identify and make sales presentations to customers for the delivery of Performance Contracting services at large institutional facilities within the designated region.
- The role will also include the production of weekly, or more frequent as deemed necessary by management.
- In addition to generating new business, this position will also be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and account management on a regional basis providing pre and post sales support.
- This position will also support the marketing activity by staffing key industry events in the region.
- 5+ years heavy experience in selling Performance Contracting services.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to deal and interact with executive level decision makers.
- Must be self directed and able to learn business and new products quickly.
- Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a fast paced sales environment.
- Must have proven product and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and the application of competitive advantages to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Excellent database, spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Motivated team player
This position requires an undergraduate degree (in finance, business or engineering), MBA preferred, and experience closing Performance Contracting sales transactions. Unregulated energy services experience is preferred. Must have proven 3 to 5 years of industry related proven sales experience.
- Paid Training
- Insurance premiums partial paid by Company for HSA or Buy Up Health Plan
- Company paid Teladoc
- Voluntary Dental DHMO & Indemnity Plans
- Company paid LTD, AD&D, $10,000 Life
- Voluntary Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company contributions to HRA & HSA
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, Accident, Cancer and Hospitalization
- Voluntary Legal & Identify Theft Program
- Auto Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Education Assistance Program