Pep Boys Commercial Sales Specialist in W. Houston, Texas
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a Commercial Sales Specialist, you are responsible for providing superior customer service and assisting the store in achieving expected sales goals through in-store execution of various programs, initiatives and standards. You will partner with the Store Manager of Parts to develop and provide inspirational leadership and direction to the Sales and Commercial team. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional related job responsibilities as needed and assigned.
To successfully perform the Commercial Sales Specialist position, an individual must be proficient at:
- Placing Customers First - Must maintain a passionate focus on customer needs.
- Driving Sales and Goals- Understands and drives sales goals for all lines of business. Proactively monitors key performance indicators and category performance. Assists the Store Manager of Parts in controlling expenses, margins, payroll, pay-outs and store use items. Plays an active role in improving profit margins through accident reduction and decreasing general loss liability .
- Integrity and Accountability - Carries out duties with the highest degree of integrity and trust. Takes responsibility for own actions, including the impact of own decisions on customers and associates. Takes appropriate action when anyone in the organization violates policies, procedures, or laws. Follows through on commitments. Accepts the responsibility of any mistakes and takes appropriate action to correct and learn from these mistakes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, embody the competencies listed and be able to perform the physical requirements of the position listed above. In addition, the following are basic eligibility requirements for the position:
- Valid Driver's License
- Successful completion of background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check
- Completion of a two-year college, technical program, or one to three (1-3) years of retail and/or service industry experience and a minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience
- ASE P2 (Parts Specialist) preferred; Pep Boys' Parts PRO certification and ASE P2 (Parts Specialist) required within two years of hire into position
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions. Ability to apply mathematical formulas to calculate commissions and discountsÂ
Title: Commercial Sales Specialist