WestRock Gluer Operator in Waxahachie, Texas
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
MWV and RockTenn have come together to form WestRock. WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
Every day, our 42,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 275 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
Gluer Operator – Waxahachie, TX
We have an opportunity for a Gluer Operator at our folding carton facility in Waxahachie, TX. The Gluer Operator is responsible for operating and make-ready of the Bobst folder gluer and assists to lead and motivate their crew to work safely to produce a high quality product at or above established run speeds.
• Maintain safety, quality, and production goals
• Creating a supportive working relationship with employees Capable of performing make-readies on side seam, auto bottom, and four corner folding cartons.
• Perform basic maintenance on folder carton machines
• Follow detail written instructions for training and quality purposes.
• Document production and quality checks
• Ability to read basic measurement devices (i.e. tape measure, micrometer, etc.)
• Capable of lifting auxiliary parts and installing them on machines
• Willing to do shift work (Days or Nights).
• Must be able to manage 3-4 person crews
• Complete production reports and enter information into system correctly
• Train and educate crew on required tasks
• Essential Abilities:
• Attention to detail with organizational skills
• Establish and maintain relationships
• Possess a sense of urgency and self-motivation
• Ability to work independently
High School Diploma or GED
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.