WestRock Gluer Operator in Waxahachie, Texas
Gluer Operator – Waxahachie, TX
We have an opportunity for a Gluer Operator at our folding carton facility in Waxahachie, TX. The Gluer Operator is responsible for operating and make-ready of the Bobst folder gluer and assists to lead and motivate their crew to work safely to produce a high quality product at or above established run speeds.
• Maintain safety, quality, and production goals
• Creating a supportive working relationship with employees Capable of performing make-readies on side seam, auto bottom, and four corner folding cartons.
• Perform basic maintenance on folder carton machines
• Follow detail written instructions for training and quality purposes.
• Document production and quality checks
• Ability to read basic measurement devices (i.e. tape measure, micrometer, etc.)
• Capable of lifting auxiliary parts and installing them on machines
• Willing to do shift work (Days or Nights).
• Must be able to manage 3-4 person crews
• Complete production reports and enter information into system correctly
• Train and educate crew on required tasks
• Essential Abilities:
• Attention to detail with organizational skills
• Establish and maintain relationships
• Possess a sense of urgency and self-motivation
• Ability to work independently
High School Diploma or GED
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .