Baylor Scott & White Health Registered Respiratory Therapist PRN Tier I-PRN Night-Waxahachie in WAXAHACHIE, Texas
Registered Respiratory Therapist, PRN
The Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT, performs respiratory therapy according to Physician orders and professional assessment of patient's condition. Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT, administers various types of respiratory treatments, pulmonary diagnostic adjustive therapy, and long-term ventilation in order to provide respiratory support to patients with breathing difficulties.
• Graduate of a 2 or 4 year respiratory program from an accredited school
• Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must be registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care and licensed to practice by the State of Texas
• Registered Respiratory Therapist credential required.
• Current BLS required
• Current ACLS required
• 2 + years professional experience in respiratory therapy preferred.
• 2 + years professional experience providing respiratory care in a critical care setting preferred.
Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist PRN Tier I-PRN Night-Waxahachie
Requisition ID: 2033642_