HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager - Magnet Program in Webster, Texas
_Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX_
_Manager - Magnet Program_
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided atClear Lake Regional Medical Centerinclude: * Breast Diagnostic Center * Cancer care * Diabetes management * Level III emergency department * ACR-accredited imaging center * One-on-one therapy * Neuroscience and neurology * Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery * Wound treatment center * Women’s and Children’s Center Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a/ Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities/, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center *is looking for a *Manager - Magnet Program.
- Responsible for oversight of the Magnet Program andinnovative development and implementation of creative systems, processes, and clinical practices that improve patient care delivery.
- Responsible for fostering innovation and excellence in nursing. Responsible for assuring the Magnet framework and essential domains are hardwired into the organization through coordination, education and consultation with Leadership.
- Leads education for staff and Magnet Champions on key initiatives and Magnet principles.
- Conducts gap analysis for evidence of the Magnet Model components and works closely with leadership to formulate plans to close the gaps in performance.
- Responsible for planning and deployment of strategies to hardwire evidence-based nursing into all areas of practice, clinical and management.
- Responsible for fostering an environment of scientific inquiry through research and evidence based practice.
Responsible for coordination and facilitation of nursing research program and related projects.
Master’s degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Previous experience in Magnet Program Director, Practice Council leader or document preparation strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in research process and evidence-based nursing practice
- Previously worked at a Magnet Recognized Hospital.
Title: Manager - Magnet Program
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-70139