HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Quality Management in Webster, Texas
To support adherence to evidence-based guidelines and best practices through Concurrent patient reviews with analysis of findings related to Core Measure indicators and other regulatory requirements.
* 2 years previous experience in Acute Care facility and 1 year of experience with Core Measures required.
* Experience with coordinating Organization Performance Improvement/Patient safety processes preferred.
* Knowledge of Regulatory Rules and/or Standards required i.e.: Joint Commission, Medicare, etc.
* RN required.
* BSN and/or CPHQ certified highly desired.
* Current Texas licensure. * Ability to use adult education skills necessary in order to support learning and information needs at a level normally acquired through further training in Adult Education or Nursing.
* Analytical Skills necessary in order to develop and implement plans and evaluate effectiveness. * Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to details and resolve problems. * Intermediate to advanced computer skills, Microsoft, Word, Excel and other database applications.
Title: Registered Nurse - Quality Management
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-69536