Quest Diagnostics Analyst, Financial-Sr - location flexible in West Palm Beach, Florida
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Analyst, Financial-Sr which can be located in one of three areas: Palm Beach Florida, Lyndhurst NJ or Addison TX.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, Day Shift
Salary dependent upon experience
REQ # 3768835
Analyst, Senior Financial
* *Basic Purpose: The Senior Financial Analyst performs quantitative analysis in a supporting role for the Finance department and assists with various projects and ad hoc requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Field Operations and Managing Directors in providing financial insights and analytical support. This includes but is not limited to: client/hospital profitability analysis and contract review, practice forecasts and profitability reviews, volume analysis and reporting, physician productivity reporting, pricing and billing analysis, integration analysis, month end variance analysis and reporting, and physician compensation plan analysis and reporting.
- Ownership of multiple practice P&Ls; and Balance Sheets. Partner with practice leadership to develop business plans, OM expansion initiatives, and detail analysis of current state of profitability.
- Partner with Regional Finance Directors and Corporate Finance to ensure full view understanding of AmeriPath practice results and key drivers. This includes month end variance analysis, participation on regional calls, integration analysis, and ad hoc requests.
- Assist in annual budgeting process as well as monthly financial forecasting. Gain understanding of variances and articulate drivers to various levels of management. This may be through email, financial calls, or on site meetings.
- Calculate and administer physician compensation calculations. Ensure accuracy to contract and timeliness of payments. Develop modeling of compensation plan changes as requested.
- Assist Centralized Accounting with month-end close, as required. Tasks range from the generation of various journal entries and trend analysis, to the generation of financial reports. Participate in pre close and post close calls and advise on necessary changes and updates
- Monitoring, reviewing and approving capital spend verses budget. Assisting with ROI analysis on large projects. Processing capital requests including obtaining matrix approvals, generating capital tracking numbers and notifying Asset Management when assets are placed in service. Facilitating asset transfers and disposals.
- Support Finance Manager/Director with various ad-hoc information requests. Perform routine and special projects as requested (task lists will be available on Shared Drive).
- Develop reporting to provide field with information required to make key business decisions. Assist with business cases and financial analysis to support business decisions.
BA/BS degree in a Finance or Business related field.
Minimum 5 years relevant Financial Analysis experience, preferably in the medical industry.
Strong Excel skills and a working knowledge of Access and PowerPoint.
Strong communication and customer service skills.
Ability to communicate complex subject matter to a wide variety of audiences.
Superior organizational, multi-tasking and decision making skills.
Ability to achieve personal, departmental and corporate goals/objectives with minimal supervision.
Strong excell and Microsoft
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Job Title: Analyst, Financial-Sr - location flexible
Job ID: 3768835
Location: 4700 N Congress Ave
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
City: West Palm Beach