CoreLogic Client Engagement Manager in Westlake, Texas
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.4 billion dollar company with more than 5,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Posting Job Description
Responsible for delivery of solutions and related services, serving as the primary point of contact for all client or 3rd party-related projects, managing all client test/pilot activities, production implementations, and change control processes for integrated clients. Takes a leadership role for the efficiency, timeliness and quality of the process through which solutions are delivered to clients. Partners with a client assigned project manager to ensure that the Client remains on task for completion of key tasks and dependencies for CoreLogic to complete its deliverables. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Is accountable for ensuring that projects achieve revenue goals.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Generally requires BS Degree in an IT or business field or equivalent work experience
- Typically has 8+ years of directly related experience, specifically experience managing software development, implementation, and/or product maintenance projects for client/server or hosted (SaaS) systems. Experience should include direct external client project management.
- Excellent oral communication skills to explain business needs to technical personnel and technical information to users and to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of understanding and management (e.g. with executive management within a client organization).
- Excellent written communication skills sufficient to create project plans and other project documentation, review and edit requirements documents, and communicate with project team and client team via e-mail in professional and effective manner.
- Project Management: experience managing multiple, complex and/or key initiatives and projects with complex inter-dependencies – simultaneously; experience with project management methodologies and techniques, and their application in business and technical environments; experience planning, coordinating, and administering projects in a business/ technology environment. Able to direct and coordinate activities of project personnel (internal and client team), to ensure project progresses on schedule; experience with communication, status reporting, and Project Management tools to create project documents and reports.
- Experience with applicable technology sufficient to communicate and consult with team members, customers and management.
- Experience with risk management.
- Experience facilitating meetings with external clients as well as internal cross functional teams.
- Strong understanding of various software development processes, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of business or technical process changes, implementations, and deployments.
- Analytical ability sufficient to understand user requirements and translate them into technical terms, to develop quantitative status reports, to identify and quantify issues and risks.
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies and techniques, and their application in business and technical environments, is desirable CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 9781BR
Posting Title: Client Engagement Manager
Business Segment: Risk Management and Workflow
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: 10-25%