CoreLogic Credit Processor Associate in Westlake, Texas
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.5 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
This job may be found in service-related call center environments. Employees perform a host of customer service and processing duties such as making and receiving calls with requests from our lenders in regards to credit or consumer related transactions while performing verifications of credit, employment, banking & tax return information using various methods and systems. Results of verifications are entered into a corresponding system or database for immediate return to the clients.
Posting Job Description
- Perform verification of credit
- Interpret credit report data
- Make outbound calls updating the credit data
- Take inbound calls from consumer to perform conference calls
- Process preliminary products: Merge Plus, Mortgage Only, Amendments, VOE
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Typing speed of 35 wpm is required.
- Entry Level, 0-2 years experience
- Phone skills required
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- General knowledge of company products and services
- Proficient MS Office skills
- General PC skills
- Ability to work in a face paced environment CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 9803BR
Posting Title: Credit Processor Associate
Business Segment: Risk Management and Workflow
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: None
Category: Office and Administrative Support