CoreLogic Project Analyst in Westlake, Texas
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.5 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Project Analyst oversees a project on an ongoing and regular basis. Individually, or as part of a team, responsible for project planning and statusing, risk management, and issue resolution. Duties may include: assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project, communicating project status and issues to team and management, acting to reduce risk and resolve issues. Coordinates with other projects and work groups.
Posting Job Description
*Job Duties *
- Independently oversees a small to medium scale projects or phases of a larger project.
- Coordinates activities of project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Responsible for defining system scope and project objectives to support business needs, as well as define the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Regularly facilitates status and milestone meetings with cross functional groups.
- Familiar with business function
Posting Job Requirements
*Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills *
- Generally requires BS Degree in a business field or equivalent work experience
- Typically have 2-5 years of directly related experience
- MS Software skills
- Analytical review skills
- Strong project planning skills
- Experience facilitating meetings with cross functional team members.
- Presentation skills
- Experience managing projects with complex inter-dependencies.
- Experience managing project budgets.
- Oral communication skills sufficient to explain business needs to technical personnel and technical information to users.
- Written communication skills sufficient to create project plans and other project documentation. CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 9828BR
Posting Title: Project Analyst
Business Segment: Risk Management and Workflow
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: None