Sylvan Learning Sylvan School Support Proctor in Abilene, Texas
Sylvan Learning Center of Abilene
Looking for someone detail-oriented with availability between 8:30 and 3:30 Monday - Friday. Will be responsible for overseeing children between kindergarten and 6th grade as they manage their "at-home" school programming. As a part-time proctor for Sylvan School Support, you will be responsible for overseeing a small group of 3 to 6 children and helping them navigate and manage their daily tasks for their school programs.
As a successful proctor, you will:
- Monitor students and help keep them on task and focused.
- Help motivate and manage them as they navigate their daily work.
- Communicate student needs to the center manager.
- Maintain a positive attitude and encourage our students as they complete assignments.
- Oversee lunch/snack breaks. Hourly compensation will range between $9-$11.
All prospective employees will have a background check completed.
References are appreciated and will be contacted.