Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse - Central Staffing Office - ICU, Full-time, Nights in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing Office - an internal staffing agency - is currently in search of a Registered Nurse with experience in the ICU setting.
Location: 612 E. Lamar; Arlington, TX 76011
Salary range : Flat rate of $45.00/hour
• Full-time, 36 hours/week, three (3)12 hour shifts; night shift, must have flexibility to float throughout the Metroplex to a minimum of three (3) or more entities
As primary care giver, candidates for this position will have the opportunity to stay actively involved in the total care plan through patient and family education.
Creating and maintaining a sterile and safe environment
Serve as patient advocate
Initiate action to protect patient rights and/or preferences
Adhere to HIPAA
Adhere to Safety and Infection Control guidelines
Candidates will be expected to maintain and enhance nursing skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• CLIAFE - Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire
• ACLS (AHA) upon hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• NIHSS upon hire or within 30 days prior to clinical work performed
• 3 years’ experience with one year in the last three years as a clinical nurse in the Intensive Care setting (ICU)
• 2 years of ICU experience within the last three years strongly preferred
• Computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2019)
• 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs