SHI International Corp. Cloud Adoption Specialist - AWS - Corp ASG in Austin, Texas
The Cloud Account Manager on the Corp Cloud Managed Services team serves as clients’ point-of-contact for post sales cloud activities for SHI cloud customers. CAM’s will be responsible for supporting the customer’s cloud adoption, suggesting operational/security improvements, and promoting additional SHI Services that will benefit the customer. The CAM conducts business reviews with client stakeholders and SHI Account teams to ensure client satisfaction and uncover additional areas of AWS consumption/services opportunities either via SHI or AWS services, programs or offerings.
This postiion is required to be located in the Austin, TX office.
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $11 billion global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Supportive Management and Leadership
Includes, but are not limited to:
• Maintain a working knowledge of the core AWS products, programs and operational processes
• Responsible for driving cloud consumption growth and retention of SHI’s existing AWS customer base
• Perform general post-sales support working in conjunction with cloud support resources both internal and partner (AWS).
• Serve as the cloud platform (AWS) point-of-contact for reactive post sales cloud platform activities. These activities include:
• Coordinating customer onboarding & reviewof theSHI One Management Portal and AWS Console
• Custom cost reports based on customer requirements, set up budgets and alerts, and offer additional insight into costs and potential savings as requested
• Performing Reserved Instance(RI) analysis, purchase and management upon customer request
• Review AWS account management & governancebest practices for at risk customers
• Uncovering areas of future AWS or Cloud growth and position SHI capabilities
• Provide assistance in defining cloud platform account strategy based on client’s business goals, security and governance requirements along with CIS Sales Team.
• Drive services activity & pipeline by understanding customer needs and positioning relevant SHI solutions and services
• Develop close relationships with SHI sellers, Technical Account Managers, SHI Cloud Team internal resources and AWS partner resources
• Stay educated on new services, technology, and programs from AWS
• Present at customer events and travel to market as needed
• Travel as needed based on business needs and determined by SHI management
• Proven track record of driving results and exceeding expectations
• Ability to excel in a high-performing and fast-paced environment
• Ability to build successful customer relationships through active listening
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Support the success and development of others on the team
• Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• 4 year completed Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1 years in an Inside outside/outside sales or partner/vendor sales support role
AWS Cloud Practitioner certification to be obtained within first 30 days of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Marketing Title: Cloud Adoption Specialist - AWS - Corp ASG
Requisition ID: 2021-7154
Compensation Structure: Base Plus Bonus
External Company URL: https://www.shi.com/