Oracle Display Marketing Manager in Austin, Texas
Job Identification : 101186
Job Category : Marketing
Job Locations :
Oracle NetSuite is looking for a Display Marketing Manager to join the Demand Generation Team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once. This key contributor will work closely with the Demand Generation team to plan, create, execute and measure campaigns that help create qualified marketing leads that will eventually become solid sales opportunities.
As the display marketing manager, you will be passionate about identifying new audiences to target and drive net-new prospects into the consideration funnel and working with the greater demand generation team to measure success across these prospects at each stage within the sales funnel. You will oversee all phases of a display marketing program from planning, purchasing, implementation, and optimization to measurement. Additionally, you will be integral in discussing and setting the marketing technology roadmap for driving success within the Display Marketing channel. You will develop monthly and quarterly program goals that ladder into the roadmap, and provide your stakeholders with visibility into ongoing work, program testing, and optimization efforts.
Success in this role requires a bias for action, hands on data analysis, and a strong sense of ownership
What You'll Do
• Manage Display advertising channel (Direct and Programmatic) and to effectively meet company goals (new MQL growth, indirect impact across Organic traffic, SEO, and Paid Search)
• Develop a channel-level strategy and collaborate with internal teams and external partners (Marketing Technology, Creative, analytics, external vendors, etc.) to bring it to life
• Collaborate with cross-channel internal demand generation leads to measure efficacy of display campaigns and programs.
• Identify, evaluate and manage appropriate tools and platforms to enable management and flawless execution of channel
• Effectively manage program budget, providing a clear rationale for spend allocation
• Collaborate with in-house creative and communications team to test and optimize creative design, including dynamic display ad units
• Develop necessary program reporting, dashboards, and one-off analyses, providing the ability to monitor the health of the program and effectively communicate performance
• Be the subject matter expert within Oracle NetSuite on all things related to display advertising.
• BS/BA degree required
• 5+ years of related experience with display advertising or online advertising including budget management
• Solid knowledge of B2B marketing and sales organizations and associated Lead Stage KPIs
• Strong knowledge of media buying and attribution platforms
• Strong knowledge of DR marketing metrics and optimization techniques
• Familiarity with marketing technology including, but not limited to: Google Ads, DV360, The Trade Desk, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, 3rd party Display and Search Bidding Platforms, DOMO, Tableau, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Eloqua, LiveRamp, Oracle Marketing Cloud (BlueKai), etc.
• Understanding of how all marketing channels work within a marketing organization and a desire to learn more about how each can play a role in influencing a buyer’s ultimate decision.
• Familiarity and experience running Offline Marketing Programs a plus (TV, Radio, Podcast, Streaming, In-Home Audio, Out-of-home, Print)
• Expertise in test & learn strategies intended to drive marketing performance
• Expertise using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Proven ability to lead cross-functionally and communicate effectively with other areas of the business
• Strong bias for action and experience in a high-paced, high-volume multi-tasking role and environment. You’re not afraid to be hands-on as needed.
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 101186 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Oracle Jobs