Dell Financial Analyst in Austin, Texas
Financial Analysis Consultant
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Financial Consultant on our Finance team in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Consultant, you will lead the financial planning process for a business unit, developing processes, tools and controls to support business requirements; as well as executing critical initiatives.
• Prepare financial and business reviews, research and risk assessment in financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, revenue recognition, working capital and investments
• Develop forecasts and examine trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, business conditions and competitors.
• Create business policies and conduct financial studies, cooperating with all departments in the preparation of financial reports.
• Build and develop relationships with all partners to achieve business goals.
• Inspect and evaluate financial plans, ensuring compliance to government regulations and internal controls.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12 to 15 years of related experience
• Qualified accountant, with experience of US GAAP and regulatory controls
• Strong Financial awareness and diligence, including risk mitigation
• Ability to think tactically, strategically and creatively having sophisticated interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand financial drivers and outcomes in the business and explain these to non-financial colleagues
• Bachelors’ degree or above preferred
• Additional language skills preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .
- Dell Jobs