Conduent IT Architecture Engineer IV in Austin, Texas
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
• Analyzes and Develops positive user experience by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods.
• Designs architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design.
• Translates user behavior into media structure and elements; preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups; developing and completing usability test plans.
• Evaluates data or documentation against regulatory requirements, internal compliance requirements and business requirements and follows up as appropriate to ensure compliance in our products.
• Contributes to information architecture and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
• Assists in assuring compliance in the company’s operations and provides guidance or oversight to others related to specific areas of expertise.
• Accomplishes information architecture work by orienting, training, assigning, and coaching employees.
• Develops architecture cost models and meets those standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
• Assists with highly sensitive or complex projects critical to the organization.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form (https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf) . You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy (http://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/document/cdtadaaaaccommodation_pol.pdf) .
- Conduent Jobs