Applied Materials Logistics Operations Manager V (B5) in Austin, Texas
Manage a Logistics Team with overall responsibility for oversight of physical Inventory Control
Implement Lean in-bound transportation concepts in partnership with key suppliers, and Third Party Logistics.
Implement Lean out-bound transportation concepts in partnership with field support organization (FSO), key customers, and 3PLs.
Manage major Logistics focused Continual Improvement and Cost Reduction Projects as assigned.
Ensure compliance and control to Quality Standards
Attend Trade council and Logistics council meetings to ensure corporate/ regional alignment
Work closely with Inventory Management to meet customer contractual agreement.
Development and delivery of process training across all levels of staff.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job families
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the segment/function
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities and allocates resources
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the business results of a team or area by supporting and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies and developing policies and plansGuided by business unit, department or sub-functional business plans
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior management
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs