Stratasys Marketing Operations Manager - Stratasys Direct - Austin, TX in Austin, Texas
Department Description: Stratasys Direct Manufacturing is one of the world’s largest providers of 3D printing and advanced manufacturing services that combines the latest technologies and decades of engineering experience across industries, from aerospace and medical to consumer products and entertainment. With a broad range of additive and conventional manufacturing services for producing custom parts, Stratasys Direct Manufacturing assists companies at all stages of product development from concept modeling to production, empowering them to innovate rapidly and bring better products to the market faster. Stratasys Direct Manufacturing has more than 600 employees across seven facilities in North America. Stratasys Direct Manufacturing marketing team is responsible for external initiatives that drive company growth through retaining and growing the existing customer base as well as acquiring new customers. The marketing team is made up of the following core functions: product management, solutions marketing, branding and content, digital marketing, lead qualification, and marketing operations. The marketing efforts need to adhere to Stratasys brand standards and program standards previously established. Marketing efforts are to be validated through consistent reporting of monthly and quarterly KPIs.
We are looking for an experienced, progressive, and energetic manager of marketing operations. This individual will have strong experience in B2B technology and in successfully deploying and managing modern digital marketing infrastructure and processes. We are looking for someone who is driven to constantly improve on the status quo and passionate about marketing technology, modern digital marketing practices, data quality and insights, and demand generation. We will look to Marketing Automation to help provide scale that will maximize ROI via effective campaigns with superior targeting. This is an engaging and hands-on role that requires an individual who is capable of functioning and excelling at both a strategic and tactical position.
• Design, develop and maintain core marketing operations processes to support collaboration and communication throughout the marketing team
• Be the subject matter expert on marketing technology platforms and work closely with Marketing Leadership to manage all marketing technology platforms
• Support marketing team & programs with modern underlying technology & best practices by providing training, analysis, tools and documentation on all marketing operations
• Design, manage and constantly improve lead management, lead flow, and broader marketing processes and procedures through deployment of best practices and cultivation of our marketing technology stack
• Partner with Marketing and Sales Leadership to design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the marketing team
• Research, analyze, and recommend industry best practices regarding campaigns and activities to help meet marketing demand generation goals
• Manage end-to-end marketing campaign metrics and provide analysis and reports to leadership and stakeholders to promote smarter, data-driven decisions
• Execute email, webinar & other primarily digital demand generation campaigns to support marketing lead generation goals
• A/B test and continually measure the performance of core conversion assets and campaigns
• Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing system projects and operational projects on time
• Lead the collection and aggregation of marketing budget and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of campaign dollars
• Manage, and employ measures to constantly improve the quality, accuracy and value of our marketing data including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
• 3 -5 years B2B marketing experience with expert knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and database management concepts and best practices
• Highly proficient in Salesforce including experience creating SFDC campaigns, reports, dashboards and custom lead views.
• Experience in developing and/or optimizing lead management processes, lead attribution models, lead scoring, and lead lifecycle management.
• 1-3 years hands-on experience administering Marketo or similar(Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot)
• Experience designing, developing and maintaining Marketo integration with Salesforce desired
• Experience handling marketing budgets and marketing reporting with ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also glean insight to improve the performance of marketing programs
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative
• Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
• Strong attention to detail and complex processes
• Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize multiple activities at once
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change
• Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders; results oriented
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly communicate technical information
• Ability to work well with variety of different people at all levels of the company
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
• Microsoft Office user – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- 1+ direct report.
Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
Travel requirement: 15% for team meetings and industry events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is subject to change at any time in order to meet the business needs of Stratasys.