Applied Materials Master Scheduler III (B3) in Austin, Texas
Analyzes and maintains master scheduling and/or slotting reports and measurements; runs and reports on metrics.
Follows documented business processes and identifies inconsistencies to management.
Manages order pull in / push outs including capacity constraint analysis. Manages and maintains all milestone routings for products and test stratgies globally. Uses Rapid Response Output as needed.
Initiates demand in MRP (systems & non-system orders). Monitors and validates MRP accuracy. Researches engineering change orders; recommends changes and adjusts planning bills as required. Resolves data integrity issues. Responds to MRP validation inquries from purchasing community.
Coordinates with marketing to ensure opportunities and sales orders are set up correctly in SAP. Coordinates schedule transition between pilot and volume manufacturing as well as other business groups.
Manages PIRs for material forecast for set of products. Manages NSR content on PIRs for system and NSO demand globally. Manages overplan material.
Responsible for MRP integrity for products managed.
Participates in quarterly supply review process.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs