Oracle Opower Product Manager | Utility Data Integration Platform in Austin, Texas
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Oracle Utilities, we know that by engaging utility customers about their energy use, we can help them save energy and improve their relationship with their utility. We are passionate about helping utilities and their customers move toward a clean energy future.
Our client databases contain the world’s largest collection of energy usage data and utility customer data. From this tremendous data asset, we are able to develop the insights that make our customer engagement products relevant, help us measure the results of our programs, and give our clients insights about their customers that they can use in other channels and products.
To help make the above possible, our key strength as Oracle Utilities lies in leading with a quick and easy client data integration and onboarding journey. We’re looking to hire a PM who can propel that story forward to address needs in the evolving utility landscape. Our product managers are also product owners and you'll have end-to-end ownership of your product space, and be responsible for strategy, execution, and go-to-market.
• Own the UGBU’s Utility Data Integration Platform vision and roadmap with clearly defined milestones and success metrics
• Work closely with internal and external systems integration teams to understand their needs to inform roadmap
• Work closely with sales, marketing, and account teams to understand client/buyer needs to inform
• Identify new initiatives and develop product plans that clearly articulate options with a business case for investment
• Demonstrate outstanding product design and technical decisions in driving execution of the product roadmap with the engineering team
• Deeply learn about and understand the platform technologies used at Opower
• Review design documents and architecture, and participate in general technical discussions
• Actively manage projects cross-functionally to ensure successful outcomes.
• Fantastic analytical skills; ability to solve problems quickly, establish frameworks, think on your feet and generalize solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, tailored for a wide variety of audiences
• Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
• 2 years of experience in a software product management role
• Experience leading a team through various cycles of product planning and implementation.
• Experience with Agile and developing SaaS products desired
• Familiarity with Data integration tools and/or Data platform technologies is desired
Job: *Product Development
Title: Opower Product Manager | Utility Data Integration Platform
Location: CA,California-San Francisco
Requisition ID: 210007DR
Other Locations: United States, US-VA,Virginia-Arlington
- Oracle Jobs