Kronos Solution Consultant - Manufacturing SMB in Austin, Texas
Solution Consultant - Manufacturing SMB
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Austin - Texas - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Houston - Texas - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Newark - New Jersey - USA, Orlando - Florida - USA, Remote - - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Professional Services Solution Consultants are the key resource entrusted with understanding our customer’s core business drivers and requirements, and then envisioning and delivering the various workforce management solutions that meet those needs. Solution Consultants will promote best-of-breed solutions for manufacturing work practices, as well as define and communicate technical solutions for the manufacturing customers we implement. Our manufacturing vertical consists of five main pillars that span Pharmaceuticals, Energy, Automotive, Construction, and Food Production. We are in search of a team player and leader with experience in one or more of these spaces who has a passion for building relationships and delivering outstanding customer service. This is a remote position.
A consultant on our team will be responsible for:
• Successfully implementing the Kronos Workforce Dimensions product for customers following our prescribed Paragon Methodology.
• Preparation of detailed analysis of business processes, including client interviews, current flow validation, and development of automated flow charts detailing process steps, hand offs and decision points.
• Providing strategic expertise and consulting across the Kronos WFD Entitlements with a focus that will help support our customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product.
• Serving as a strategic advisor between Kronos and our customer, conveying customer feedback to product development staff.
• Providing consultative and well documented designs to the internal Kronos Team working on projects, mentorship and in-house education.
• Maintaining a high level of enterprise competence, coordinating development and assignments as well as identifying, capturing and sharing expertise.
• Providing both pre-sales and service support where domain or product expertise does not exist within the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in related business/technical field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years software applications implementation experience
• Broad knowledge of labor management, HCM, scheduling, leave management, or similar domain product/systems strongly preferred
• Ability to effectively facilitate and manage meetings
• Strong consulting pedigree and active listening skills
• Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations and status reports
• Willingness to hold themselves and others accountable for accomplishing objectives with a positive results focused attitude
• Ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have strong desire to excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs