Experian Solutions Architect in Austin, Texas
The Experian Partner Solutions architecture team is growing and scaling our ability to assist in the product delivery process is a key focus of our organizations evolution. The Solutions Architect will play a key role in solving business problems with existing and potentially new technology solutions. Identifying and solving these solutions early in the product design process will allow for faster development and product release.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share thatFORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
What you’ll be doing
Solution Architects are in charge of finding and introducing technology solutions to specific business problems. Solution Architects manage all technical activities that lead to the successful implementation of a new product/service from product discovery to product delivery. This role will work extremely close with both the product and engineering organizations, have a strong understanding of our business needs and become a subject matter expert of our technology solutions.
- Working with the Product organization to evaluate and select third party vendors
- Create integration design utilizing new vendor solutions
- Work and potentially propose changes to existing vendor solutions if they increase Experian complexity
- Provide preliminary ballpark size & scope estimates so product can get an idea for project complexity
- Work with engineering teams for cross service/platform dependencies and coordination
- Create sequence diagrams identifying internal service to service mappings and workflows
- Propose changes to existing services if required working with other solutions architects and engineering leads
- Fully understand the scope of all technical requirements needed to support the successful product launch
- Participate in all agile ceremonies with the team when the stories that you have created is being worked on
- Understand our clients and partner requirements and propose alternative solutions to avoid unnecessary development if applicable
- Fully understand and articulate the entire end to end impact of the changes being driven
What your background looks like
- 5 years experience in technical solutions roles, such as technical lead, software engineer, software architect, or other architecture/engineering position
- 5 years experience in software product development organizations
- Proven success coordinating and collaborating across various teams within a software organization
- Expertise in solution design, web services, vendor integration to front end product delivery in UI Web/Mobile and requirements across technology layers and platforms
- Proven ability to make scalable design decisions while balancing complexity, quality and speed-to-market
- 4-year degree in a technical discipline, masters degrees a plus
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
/Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is//The Power of YOU////and it ensures that we live what we believe./
Job: *Information Technology & Systems
Title: Solutions Architect
Requisition ID: 212336
- Experian Jobs