WindStream Communications Sr. Channel Manager in Austin, Texas
/Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority./
The Channel Manager seeks, qualifies, trains and manages sales agents to become consistent revenue producers for Windstream Communications.
- Manages channel sales agents to perform at a level of sales at or above quota. Carries a mid-level MMF sales quota.
- Meets with prospective candidates and qualifies them to become sales agents.
- Coaches and educates sales agents, face to face, regarding Windstream products, processes and procedures to improve their productivity and results.
- Attends sales calls with end users to qualify and present Windstream solutions.
- Collaborates with sales agents to qualify and strategize on prospective Windstream sales opportunities.
- Collaborates with sales agents to provide complete and accurate sales job packages.
- Interfaces with multiple departments to ensure delivery of services and ongoing sales agent and customer satisfaction.
- Prepares agent and customer sales proposals and is proficient in meeting sales profitability goals on a per deal basis.
College Degree and 4-8 years professional level job related experience outside, direct sales experience; or 8-12 years professional level equivalent related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Primary Location: *US-Texas-Austin
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 21000125
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
- WindStream Communications Jobs